A software programmer programs and writes software and differentapplications for computers. For example, different software programmerswrote the software word processor MS Works 2. 0, and different programmers- 3 to 5 years experience in RPGII or RPG/400 programming. – comprehension of computer binary language.
– familiar with CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering). – familiar with structured programming system. – familiar with FORTRAN (math applications), COBOL system (forbusiness applications), and LISP (for artificial intelligenceThe salary of a software programmer depends on the program written, but isapproximately $60 000 – 80 000 annually. Commcorp Project LeaderThe Project leader for the Commcorp corporation designs and implements newsystems for all areas of Commcorp as well as maintaining existing programs.
– 5 years progressive experience in an MVS/XA environment- detailed knowledge of COBOL (for business applications)- detailed knowledge and experience in CICS, VSAM, and – Strong analytical, design and leadership skills an asset. The salary of a project leader varies occasionally, but in this caseit is an important position, earning $60 000 – 70 000 annually. Systems AdministratorSystems Administrator is responsible for administering overall system needsin a business (in this case, the College). – A degree in computer science or technical college diploma in- 2 years or more experience in database design. – Two years experience in a Novell / DOS environment.Order now
– Knowledge of overall PC hardwareThe job offers a very competitive salary, ranging from around $35 000Contributing EditorA Contributing Editor (in this case, the contributing editor of PC World),more or less edits and goes through the magazine and adds editorials inplaces. In this magazine, the Contributing Editor, Richard Scoville, helpsto write editorials to put in the magazine as well as helping to rate and- 3 – 5 years experience at editing, or as an editor for- Experience with DOS and computers software / hardware. – Strong analytical skills and experience in rating andtesting in software applications. The salary of a contributing editor depends entirely on the magazinethe editor works for. The larger the magazine, the higher the salary. Thesalary in this case would be approximately $60 000 to $80 000 annually.
Technical WriterA Technical Writer is responsible for a variety of written materials in afast-paced environment. In addition to producing effective manuals,tutorials, training scripts and collateral, he/she assists in translations- 3 years experience as a Technical writer. – Experience, and writing and editing skills talents are essential. – WordPerfect experience, as well as other word processors.
– Fast typing skills (60 + WPM). – All Word processing and desktop publishing skills. The salary of a Technical Writer often varies, but usually isapproximately $40 000 to 50 000 annually. Network SpecialistA Network Specialist is required to design, implement, and provide highquality support of WAN and LAN network devices and facilities in aninternational network environment.
Also to maintain and improve networkperformance by planning and introducing new technology and services. – Experience in WAN and LAN networking- Experience in design and supporting of networks- A background in communications, Ethernet, Appletalk, bridges,- Graduation from a community college technologist’s program orthe equivalent is also required. The salary for a Network Specialist is approximately $30 000 -A Sales Manager will have a number of responsibilities includingrecruiting, training, staff development and daily operations in a- Extensive sales related experience- Experience in computers, accounting programs and familiar with- Skilled at building and motivating a sales team of at least ten. The salary of a Sales Manager often varies, but more or less staysaround the figure of $25 000 to $35 000 annually.
A Clerk Typist is responsible for copy-typing, taking dictation’s, andpossibly taking minutes at meetings. A Clerk Typist takes on a variety ofoffice functions in a service environment, and is usually indispensable. – Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills. – Experience in WordPerfect, or a main word processor.
– High speed typing, at least 50 WPMThe annual salary of a clerk typist is more or less a round numberwith hardly varies at $20 000 to $30 000 annually. Accounting ManagerAn Accounting Manager is responsible for all aspects of accounting,including general ledger, monthly financial statements, accounts payable,tax returns, and fixed asset sub ledgers. – Must possess a C. M. A.
or C. G. A. designation. – 3 years accounting experience.
– Computer literacy in Lotus 1-2-3 and WordPerfect essentialThe salary for an Accounting Manager varies greatly, going from $30A Software Engineer is responsible for managing real-time software projectsfor commercial and military aerospace systems. Either being part of, orthe leader of a group of developers working towards a common goal,directing and testing to meet customer specifications and programrequirements for a variety of environments. – Bachelor’s of Engineering Degree. – 5 to 10 years of related experience.
– Borland C/C++ programming skills and application developmentexperience in Microsoft Windows 3. 1 are assets. – Understanding and demonstrated application of DOD-STD 2167A andDO-178A is required, as is experience with ADA. – Familiarity with software system/test and certificationmethods, as well as VAX and UNIX computing environments. The annual salary of a Software Engineer is around $35 000 to $50 000per year.
In this case, the Project leaders salary is significantlyBibliography: