Talk:Racial profilingFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I revised the article after realizing that there are at least 3 different meanings of racial profiling. I think opponents of “racial profiling” would agree with the definition:the unjustified use of race as a consideration in profiling suspects The question remains, of course, what would justify the use of…
Profession Essay Examples
We have 11 free papers on Profession for you
The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt, is the story of a man who at his crossroads,and what direction he decides to take. The story is about a plant manager namedAlex Rogo. We find Alex six months into his first plant managers position atUniCo, in the UniWare Division. The plant is located in BearingtonMassachusetts, where Alex…
eThe All-American Girls Professional Baseball LeagueBefore we told our daughters that they could be anyone, or anything they wanted to be, we told them that they could only be what was acceptable for women to be, and that they could only do things that were considered “ladylike. ” It was at this time, when the…
Taxi DriverI am going to take four scene from the taxi driver and show how the mise-en-scene, cinematography, and editing support Travis Bickles state of mind and personality. First I want to state what Traviss state of mind and personality is throughout most of the film. Travis is isolated from the rest of the world….
Professional wrestling is, and will always be, one the premier social, entertaining spectacles in our society. The masked-luchadore, the 500 pound hairball, even the beautiful valets at ringside. The glitz, the glamour, and the spotlight. Every man that steps in the ring knows their duty; to perform in front of capacity crowds while enveloping each…
The relationship between the doctor and the patient is the basis of medicine, the platform on which the treatment process is based. An indicator of professional presence is the ability to establish the necessary psychosocial contact with the patient. It depends on his ability to understand human beings, physical body and spiritual body, whether the…
What is the CIPD and what does it give to an HR professional? It goes without saying that the advancement of the professional pattern is grounded in learning, that becomes popular today in all spheres and professional areas. If you want to have access to the most modern international practices, CIPD is ready to help you. In…
The topic I have chosen to write about is the world of professional wrestling. There are many reasons as to why this subject has interested me. One major reason is that I grew up watching pro-wrestling on television. As a child, I was fascinated with the spectacle of the wrestling matches and wondered at the…
ASSIGNMENT – UNIT 7 Wider professional practice 1 Write a critical reflection on the extent to which learning can contribute to the personal development, economic growth and community regeneration of your learners. 2 Write an analysis of how relevant government policies and initiatives impact on own role and teaching and learning within the Lifelong Learning…
What is the role of an accountant? The role of an accountant is generally described as someone who handles the financial records of the business and prepares the financial statements for them. There are different types of accountants though, and this essay looks at what roles these are in particular, looking at how they are…
Check a number of top-notch topics on Profession written by our professionals
Personal Career Choice: Agricultural Engineer
Why Schools Should Require Community Service
Personal Statement on a Future Career in Nursing
Overview of The Work of a Network Engineer
My Personal Statement to Join Masters’ Degree Program in Nursing
My Interest in Studying at The Faculty of Chemical Engineering
Mental Health Nursing Personal Statement
Comparison and Contrast Between The Work of an Office Staff and a Salesman
Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to contact us, we are always here to help you!
- Accountant - Accountants keep track of how money is earned and spent.
- Clerk - Talk to the clerk about depositing a check.
- Company director - Our company director issued the yearly report.
- Manager - A manager takes care of the business arrangements for famous, and not so famous, artists and musicians.
- a vocation requiring knowledge of some department of learning or science: the profession of teaching.Cf. ...
- any vocation or business.
- the body of persons engaged in an occupation or calling: to be respected by the medical profession.
- the act of professing; avowal; a declaration, whether true or false: professions of dedication.
- Career refers to occupation while the profession is a particular field of occupation.
- The profession is service-oriented while the career is growth and development-oriented.
- A career has no code of conduct while the profession has a code of conduct.
- The profession is based on training and education while a career is more of ambition and passion.
- Internal medicine physician